World Data System Asia-Oceania Conference 2017
The contents of this page has been adapted from the event website.
- The World Data System (WDS) is an interdisciplinary body of the International Council of Science (ICSU) with a mission to promote international collaborations on data stewardship, long-term preservation and provision of quality-assessed research data and data services.
- The WDS Asia–Oceania Conference 2017 is the first in the series of the conferences which aim to:
- build a real capability on data centres of excellence in the Asia-Oceania region,
- promote data stewardship cooperation in the Asia-Oceania countries and
- enhance the Asia-Oceania region participation in the WDS community.
- The WDS Asia–Oceania Conference 2017 bringing together data practitioners and researchers from across a wide range of disciplines in the natural and social sciences as well as humanities, seeks to reinforce the data stewardship community in the region and help establish a collaborative system for access to and dissemination of research data.
- For more details, visit the Conference website.
DATEJuly 11, 2017
AUTHORFuture Earth Staff Member
SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORK
Over 150 Delegates Gather in Beijing Forum to Discuss Environmental Health
Future Earth in Asia at the 17th Conference of the Science Council of Asia
Urban-Rural and Upland-Coastal Connectivities in Managing Sustainable Urbanizing World: The 6th International Conference of Jabodetabek Study Forum