World Data System Asia-Oceania Conference 2017
The contents of this page has been adapted from the event website.
- The World Data System (WDS) is an interdisciplinary body of the International Council of Science (ICSU) with a mission to promote international collaborations on data stewardship, long-term preservation and provision of quality-assessed research data and data services.
- The WDS Asia–Oceania Conference 2017 is the first in the series of the conferences which aim to:
- build a real capability on data centres of excellence in the Asia-Oceania region,
- promote data stewardship cooperation in the Asia-Oceania countries and
- enhance the Asia-Oceania region participation in the WDS community.
- The WDS Asia–Oceania Conference 2017 bringing together data practitioners and researchers from across a wide range of disciplines in the natural and social sciences as well as humanities, seeks to reinforce the data stewardship community in the region and help establish a collaborative system for access to and dissemination of research data.
- For more details, visit the Conference website.
DATEJuly 11, 2017
AUTHORFuture Earth Staff Member
SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORK
Philippines Workshop in December 2020
Experts gain hands-on knowledge to tackle pollution and health challenges in Asia
Early career researchers in Asia encounter transdisciplinary research in the real world